Saturday, March 3, 2012

...


So, currently the carnival insert wars game is set to win 4th place. This is just my opinion on why I don't agree the carnival insert wars should get 4th.

First off, I'll talk about the terrain. The terrain is regular grass terrain. It looks as if the terrain was slightly edited to look a little different than most terrain games. I say it looks nice, but somewhat odd.
Second, we have the carnival rides. They were all free models and I even checked in the catalog for proof. That doesn't really matter though because you were allowed to use free models. The main problem with the rides is that they are all in midair. The thumbnail of the game makes it seem as if all the rides on the terrain but really, this is what the rides look like with the terrain. Insert wars! *Carnival Map***On terrain!**

Moving on, another thing I have to point out is that some of the rides don't work, and some of the rides are literally broken. Then, there are also stuff in-game that has no point whatsoever. The game really doesn't look good with things in mid-air and scattered ride parts everywhere.


Last thing I need to point out is your starter gear. You start out with a run tool, an insert tool, and a super jump tool. The run tool isn't really needed for this game. The insert tool lets you insert any Roblox models or free models you own. However, the insert tool's script has been broken for a while. That means that the only thing you can insert into the game is unanchored bricks. It's not really useful trying to build with inserted bricks because this isn't a personal server so it won't save your creations. The super jump tool is only useful because it can help you access the (working) rides. When I was judging these games, one thing I was looking for was that the creator displayed effort, and did this not just for the money. The creator of this game displayed some effort, as he did try to win the contest, but, I don't think he worked much on this game.

This is just my personal opinion, you don't have to rethink the results.


No comments:

Post a Comment